Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My First Blog

Don't really know what to start with. This online class that I am taking has forced me into this brand new realm of writing, thinking, teacher, brainstorming, and discussing. I am pretty excited about this. I have been told in the past that my mind is a like a ping pong game -- I bounce from one thought to another. So, this does seem like a good outlet for me to get some of the thoughts out. It is either this or medication!! Medication is always an option.

1 comment:

Jewels said...

I laughed out loud at the ping pong comment and the one about medication. We must be created out of the same materials. :) We must have been on the same conveyor belt on God's assembly line.
I read the comment on my blog about you would be on the bus as well when your sons reach field trip age. You MUST NOT miss that opportunity! I wouldn't take anything for it. Okay, well, maybe I would take something for the child that was blowing the horn in my ear...lol
My son had 2 sets of tubes when he was younger and we PRAY he doesn't have to have them again. They do make all the difference in the world and we don't know what we would have done without them! Just hoping we don't have to go through it a 3rd time. I will pass this along for when he is older...our son's doctor has him blowing up balloons every night to pop the ears and make them drain properly. So far it seems to be working like a charm. He loves blowing them up and then letting go. :)