Sunday, October 7, 2007

Educational Blogs

I feel that we as a society are on a brand new threshold. A new doorway into the organization of many peoples thoughts. Could you imagine if we would of had this tool 200 years ago? People could blog about current events, such as the civil war. How neat would that be to reread those 200 years later? It blows my mind to think of the possibilities and the information that is being gathered, researched, organized, and read each second. The RSS feeds are a brilliant idea, which is truly changing the face of the Internet. The past two years have pushed the Internet to another level. A level where information and thoughts are changing the world and our society!

1 comment:

Shelly said...

I agree I feel it would really be cool to hear their point of view back then. But I do agree with Dr. Lecter--there's too much to police and keep them where they're supposed to be as it is. I just wish there was a way that we as teachers could get into it at school. Of course, I could see myself getting as addicted (oh wait, I already am) to sitting at a computer and doing everything except what I'm supposed to be doing!